Solution Designer Logistics Automation- Robotics (all genders)
- Postal Code 01097
Hi, we’re WAKU Robotics. We’d like to apply for working with you on disrupting the world of logistics!
Who we are
There is a robot revolution happening in warehousing and production and we are at the frontier of this development. We enable logistics centers and factories to robotize the transport of pallets and goods. We are robot supplier-independent and guide our customers through their robotic automation journey. This starts by helping our clients to choose the right robot solution. With our world’s largest comparison platform for mobile robots LotsOfBots.com we offer companies a starting point in the automation process. Our supplier-independent software WAKU Sense enables companies to centrally control and monitor their robot fleet to increase robot utilization and reduce downtime.
We are looking for a Solution Designer (all genders) who can guide our customers through their robotic automation journey as described above. More specifically you.
What you will do at WAKU Robotics
- Engage directly with end customers
- Organize on-site visits and lead workshops
- Collect and analyze process data in order to identify use-cases for robot automation.
- Conduct technical feasibility studies for robot automation
- Calculate business cases for robot automation
- Conduct Use-Case and Robot Solution Matchmaking
- Reach out to robot vendors to collect and evaluate quotes
- Prepare and present customers presentations
What we’re looking for
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point from the list, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat.
- Profound working experience in contract logistics, warehousing and/or manufacturing support solution design, ideally within the third-party logistics industry
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Logistics, Engineering or Business studies
- Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation ability across all levels of the organization
- Goal-oriented working style with an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very good command of English and German, both verbal and written
- Prior knowledge of mobile industrial robots is a advantage
You can either join us as an employee in case you are a German resident or as a freelancer in case you want to work from outside Germany. We, unfortunately, can’t arrange German work permits.
What we offer you
- Remote work
- Agile work environment and flexible working hours
- Experienced founder and management team that values knowledge sharing
- A greenfield for fresh ideas and new concepts
Why you will love WAKU Robotics
At WAKU Robotics, you are part of an international startup that is backed by the world’s best investors. Our team is composed of creative minds, UX experts, tech freaks, digital natives, strategists – all in all awesome people. You will be encouraged to take on as much responsibility and autonomy as you can handle. We are remote-first from day 0 but we love to visit each other at our headquarter in Dresden, Germany. We believe in decentralized organizations and care more about jobs to be done than titles or information silos.
Does this appeal to you? We’re looking forward to receiving your application (Please leave a short informal note on why the job posting caught your interest, and please share your CV)!