Robotics Engineer (m/w/d) – Reinforcement Learning / Motion Control
- Postal Code 01097
As one of the first developers at Mana Robotics you have the unique opportunity to play an integral part in the shaping of our revolutionary product. Together with our founding team you will be responsible for creating a cutting-edge robot control system – from motion planning to reinforcement learning and integration in our product (and everything in between). Are you ready to play your part in a highly challenging and exciting role in a growing tech-startup?
🎯 Your Tasks: The challenges you should be excited about …
- Development and implementation of motion planning algorithms using Reinforcement Learning
- Integration and application to robotic arms using ROS and Omniverse Isaac Gym
- Setup of simulation environments and virtual robotics models using Isaac Sim
- Integration of physics-based reinforcement learning models using digital twin technology
- Analysis of state of the art RL approaches
💪 Your Profile: You might thrive in this role if you bring …
- 3+ years of working experience or PhD in Reinforcement Learning and Motion Control
- Degree in AI, robotics, computer science or a similar field
- Experience in using Omniverse Isaac Sim, ROS and MoveIt for simulation and development of robotic systems is a plus
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and the robotics industry
- Strong problem solving skills and proactive mindset
- “Can-Do Attitude” as well as honest and open approach to mistakes
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
🤖 Mana Robotics: Revolutionizing Food Preparation at Home.
Mana Robotics is a pioneering German robotics startup on the mission to develop intelligent and powerful robotic systems for the home. Yesterday’s robotics revolutionized industry, we are bringing tomorrow’s robotics into homes. Our goal is to improve quality of life by automating tedious and time-consuming household tasks.
Currently, we are focusing on revolutionizing meal preparation, which alone causes more than 5 hours of effort per week in a typical German household. Our cooking robot is probably significantly different than you initially imagine, has little in common with popular science fiction robots, but fits perfectly into the home kitchen and combines cutting-edge technology and innovative features to revolutionize the cooking experience.
Our dedicated team is working relentlessly to make the Mana Cooking System the first solution that truly takes the work out of cooking great meals without the hassle. Want to join our ambitious mission? Are you ready to significantly shape the future of cooking and home automation with your skills? We are looking forward to your application!
✨ Compensation, Benefits and Perks: The benefits of joining our early-stage startup core team
- An attractive compensation package that includes salary, benefits and virtual stock options (VSOP)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society
- A pioneering developer position with endless opportunity to learn and grow
- Direct influence on the tech stack and technological approaches
- Challenging tasks you are allowed to master with the latest state of the art technologies and methods
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decisions
- An open and motivating work atmosphere where your ideas are valued
- The opportunity to significantly contribute to groundbreaking developments in the field of applied (home) robotics
😉 Ready for the challenge?
If you are ready to help shape the future of robotics and want to play a key role in our team, we look forward to receiving your application! No matter if in German or English – please send us your CV, a meaningful cover letter and relevant work samples to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!