Maintenance technician in semiconductor industry (f/m/div)
About the job
Then we should get to know each other! No matter if you are from the region of Dresden, Cottbus, Zwickau, Hoyerswerda or from somewhere else: at our location in Dresden you will find what you are looking for! We are expanding our production capacities and are looking for you as a maintenance technician to strengthen our experienced team. Apply easily in 90 seconds with your resume! In your new role you will be:
- Localizing the system malfunctions and troubleshooting of electrical, electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Performing preventive maintenance and servicing measures
- Repairing existing and installing new systems
- Providing the facility inspections
The continuous shift operation schedule is introduced. The work duration is 8 hours per shift / 36 per week with the rhythm 6/4. The work is proceeded in a cleanroom environment. You are fond of working with complex equipment and understand the technical processes. You are a team player and diligent person.You are best equipped for this task if you are:
- A skilled technician in the field of electronics, mechatronics, industrial mechanics etc.
- Fond of practical work
- Ready to work in shifts and in cleanroom
- Having high work standards
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Good salary and benefits, such as holiday pay, 13th salary and bonus payment
- Regular training programs and opportunities of further education
- Attractive shift system and paid breaks
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Provision of the health care services
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.The Frontend (FE) cluster combines the highest technology and manufacturing expertise to produce innovative and reliable products. The portfolio consists of power, bipolar, sensors, SMART-power and diode technology as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Austin, Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to “Operational Excellence” with a strong customer focus.We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!