About the job
As an Intern to the CxO (e.g. COO or CRO), you will play a critical role in supporting our executive team. Working side-by-side with one of our senior leaders is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insight from an executive perspective. This program is designed for those who are ambitious, willing to learn and looking to make a significant impact in an aspiring tech company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Assist in shaping and implementing department strategy
- Research and Analysis: Conduct in-depth research and analysis to support the CxO’s decision-making process
- Operational Efficiency and Collaboration: Support in streamlining processes and improve operational workflows
- Leadership in Special Projects: Lead and manage special projects and initiatives as directed by the CxO, contributing to Wandelbots’ strategic goals
- CxO Office Support: Handle ad-hoc tasks, create briefings, and prepare presentations, ensuring the efficient operation of the CxO’s office
- Advanced stage of BSc or MSc studies, strong grades, studying something at the intersection of Business & Tech
- With internship experience in another top-tier start-up, consulting or Venture Capital (VC)
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills combined with a solution-oriented attitude and strong bias to action.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a team working at the forefront of robotics and automation
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to navigate across landscape with diverse backgrounds
- Strong command of German and English (verbally and written)
- Willingness to travel (hybrid set-up possible) or working fulltime in Dresden
EASY-TO-USE ROBOTICS FOR EVERYONE
Imagine a world with more room to unleash our unique cognitive strengths at work. A world where all people – whether craftsmans, blue-collars worker or engineers – have access to automation technologies that perform inhuman, monotonous and high-precision tasks much more efficiently than we do.
At Wandelbots, we’re fundamentally reshaping the way to work with robots. We eliminate the complexity and develop easy-to-use solutions to speed up automation and empower everyone to work with industrial robots and beyond.
2017 founded, Wandelbots employs more than 100 people from 14 countries today. From our headquarters in Dresden Germany, we are giving our heart and soul to follow our mission, to empower everybody to easily work with robots.
Wandelbots’ team culture is deeply driven by our purpose and values. We love autonomy, high fives, and every kind of cake. We celebrate team efforts and learning moments. We grow through feedback and honor kindness and empathy. We build waterslides and invent anti-racism campaigns. We are creative, innovative and blessed with a can-do attitude. We truly believe that robots love people, so we just do love them back.