DevOps Engineer (gn) Edge/IoT
- Postal Code 01219
As a DevOps engineer at Wandelbots, you will be responsible for the IPC (Wandelbots Industry PC) solution and therefore directly impact how our product is delivered to customers. You should have a hands-on mindset and see yourself as a provider of the product itself.
An open mind that allows you to learn new things, but also teach your knowledge to others is a huge plus. Our team wants to be as transparent as possible and we encourage everybody to learn from each other.
Our mission is to support developers and product teams to get things done as friction-less as possible.
- gather and analyze requirements for the Wandelbots Industry PC.
- work closely with the product management.
- architecture and concept of components
- operating system
- container orchestration
- tooling and services
- remote and on-site management solutions
- development of IPC components.
- develop and implement monitoring and auditing solutions.
- automate the build- and continuous-delivery process.
- train and onboard our Service & Support department and developers alike.
- a problem-solving hands-on attitude.
- a teaching and mentoring character.
- excellent GNU/Linux background (CentOS/Fedora/Alma Linux based distributions).
- very good knowledge in at least one programming and/or scripting language.
- familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Podman and Kubernetes.
- feeling comfortable working in an agile team (SCRUM).
- first experiences with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or GitLab-CI.
- being able to name at least five robots.
Make an impact!
Work on an innovative, deep tech product that adds value to the robotics world and to society! Become a crucial part of something new, big and exciting where you can truly make an impact!
Our teams inspire!
Cross-functional communication is key. You’ll get to know many of your 140+ colleagues. Collaborate with great people on our international teams who value knowledge sharing and unique ways of doing things!
Work in a value-driven environment where everything may not be perfect, but we’re working on it! Your feedback is required while you receive feedback and appreciation for your work!
Choose your flexibility!
Work remotely or in our beautiful HQ in Dresden. We live flexible working hours, according to your personal needs and those of your team! When it comes to your technical equipment, you get to choose which operating system or model you want to work with.
Further add ons!
Enjoy our free lunch, snacks and drinks, 30 days of annual vacation and further company benefits!
Apply for this position
Wandelbots believes the world will change for good if people focus on their creativity and give monotonous work to robots. It claims, ‘Robots for the people’. The companys’ mission is to empower everybody to work with robots. It offers the easiest-to-use robot programming solution, ‘Wandelbots Teaching’, and the unified Wandelbots Developer Platform. Robots from Universal Robots & Yaskawa at customers like BMW, VW, Fraunhofer, Schaeffler, Rotop and Vitesco run on Wandelbots. The company has partnered with leading OT system integrators in Europe such as Gibas, Alumotion, Heidenbluth and Sojka. 2017 founded, Wandelbots today employs more than 140 people from 17 countries. Its headquarters are in Dresden, Germany. The company is funded with more than $123 Mio. by investors like Insight Partners, Microsoft, Siemens and 83 North.